I’ve been getting so many compliments on my nails that I thought it would be fun to share how I did this look. It’s simple to do, all you need is 2 colors of nail polish, a thin brush, and some nail stickers (not necessary). Just follow these easy steps.
- Paint your thumb, middle finger and pinky the dark pink color – 2 coats.
- Paint your index and ring finger a pale pink color – 2 coats as well.
- Find a thin brush – a thin paint brush from an art store will do, or a thin nail brush, dip it in the light pink color and draw vertical lines on your thumb, index and pinky. I like to start by drawing the first line right in the middle of you nail and then work outwards. Tip: if you have shaky hands, try resting your painting hand on a slightly higher surface such as a book. This will give you more leverage and more control while your trying to paint a straight line.
- Next (because I’m not quite an artist yet) apply a little heart sticker to your index and ring finger. You can use nail art stickers or even regular little stickers. If you don’t have any stickers handy, feel free to draw some hearts with your skinny brush. I personally haven’t mastered nail art quite yet, so I’ve cheated with some stickers
- Finish it off with a top coat to protect your nail art and seal in the stickers. (You may need 2 layers of top coat over your stickers.)
Voila! You’re done!